What We Do, How It Works, Etc.
Awesome! You want us to make your website!
… but you need to know a few things before we move forward.
We Are A Business
We are an Arizona LLC.
The Basics – You Will Need . . .
- A Domain – We will encourage you to register your domain with a reputible registry. You will need to purchase the registration. AND that means YOU will own the registration outright, and that is the way it should be.
- Website Hosting – We can provide hosting for you. We have an Agency affiliation with Site Ground Hosting & can accommodate all your hosting needs. If you choose to provide your own hosting, the company you chose is important. If you select a substandard hosting provider, we may not wish to work with you.
Our Free Estimate
We will work with you to determine, based on what you want and what we know you will need, an estimated cost of building a website for you. Our project cost estimates are typically pretty accurate and will let you have a good idea of the project timeline & final cost.
After The Estimate
After we present our estimate, it’s up to you to approve, or disapprove our estimate. If you approve, read on to the Contract section.
If you disapprove with our estimate, that’s fine and we wish you the best!
Any/all work commences only after our contract is signed. We do require a non-refundable deposit to start the project. These funds are required to purchase the website elements needed for your new website.
- We exclusively design WordPress websites.
- We provide free 24/7 Security and Maintenence service to your website for a full 3 months after your website is launched.
- After the 3 month period, we offer our Security & Maintenence services to our project clients at a discounted monthly rate as our way of saying thank you for choosing us to design your website.